[cisco-voip] so I was wrong on the documentation is wrong

Michel L. M. B. Perez michelmbperez at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:52:32 EDT 2014

I have the same doubt as you Jason, i need to change some things at my
customer side, like turn off copy and paste, and turn off screenshot
capture on jabber devices.

I found this:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/106926/jabber-config-file-generator

But where i need to upload this file to change this configs in all Jabber
Clients?

--
Michel Perez
Skype: michelmbperez