[cisco-voip] Reading Cups Instant messages after being stored for compliance.

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Mon May 19 19:46:02 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Not missing anything, it's SQL queries only at this stage.

These guys look interesting. It's more than just logging, it's compliance / security as well.
http://info.actiance.com/Actiance-Datasheet-Vantage_for_Cisco_Jabber-(Letter).pdf

Alternatively, table structure is pretty simple, would be pretty easy to build a little web front end. Someone on list may have done this already.
Unless someone wants regular reports, I'd probably just be logging it and then throwing a query in when someone wanted something.

I haven't seen anything else yet, but I think it would be a useful (and easy) add on for the third party CDR / management guys out there.

Cheers,

Tim.