[cisco-voip] Cisco 7900 series phone Nessus scan

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed May 21 21:09:53 EDT 2014

Were you able to successfully inject the Referer per the nessus.org database article using nmap?  The list of affected devices didn’t list any Cisco products, but test anyway.
http://antoniovazquezblanco.github.io/docs/advisories/Advisory_RomPagerXSS.pdf

I always worry about generic nessus scans.  You really have to know what your doing, and my experience is that the person doing a Nessus scan really isn’t a security guru and won’t fact check what Nessus reports.