[cisco-voip] CUCM 9.1 Called Party Transformation

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu May 29 19:06:47 EDT 2014

Thanks!

What you said is how Vik @ ipexpert explained in last year to me in regards to CUCM 7x.

Wasn't certain if anything changed with 9x/10x.  Glad to see it's the same as 7x in this regard.  So really only a Translation Pattern would go before a Route Pattern.  No other way to impact called party number/dialled digits from the phone before it hits the Route Pattern (just after).

I did see in the SRND that 9x added the ability to effect phone display in called party number with a Service Parameter > Apply Transformations On Remote Number Required Field
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab09/clb09/dialplan.html

Jason Aarons, CCIE No 38564
Consultant
Dimension Data