[cisco-voip] UC Apps on Unsupported ESXi Versions

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Nov 3 16:42:17 EST 2014

UCCX tends to be a few releases behind UCM in the OS that they run on so it's likely the vNIC issue UCM hit just hasn't affected UCCX (yet).

On the pre vs post upgrade, it's just how the teams tested it and decided to write it up.  IMO as long as the changes are done before going back into production that's all that matters. The benefit to doing them pre is that a reboot will give the VM a chance to upgrade vmtools automatically.

-Ryan