[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5 whom is the Application Admistrator from setup?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:09:00 EST 2014

You can only login to AppAdmin with an end user account. The Application
Administrator is just for RTMT access.

In later versions of UCCX you can login to AppAdmin with the Application
Administrator, but one common mistake is to login to the Editor with it as
well and then be met with an error when trying to save directly to the
repository.

To clarify, this Application Administrator is created during installation
of UCCX and cannot be seen in CUCM Application Users, nor in the AppAdmin
web pages.

Check out the "set uccx appadmin administrator" command from this document.

It will let you define a new CUCM end user to be able to login to AppAdmin.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851cli.pdf