[cisco-voip] Broadcast Hunt Group query

Andy andy.carse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:59:58 EST 2014

I know that this is going to bring a smile to some people, but I’ll ask the question.
I have a request come in
“Can we use the phones to mark the start and finish time for marking the silence on 11 Nov”

I thought about using a broadcast hunt group, but there are 4,000 handsets.

I have read somewhere that you can only use a handfull of devices in a broadcast hunt group, so I’m looking for some divine inspiration should anyone have any to spare.
obviously if it can’t be easily achieved then I do have the option to say no.

Andy
andy.carse at gmail.com