[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Attendant Admin Bus. Ed. console contacts not correctly populating

James Andrewartha jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Thu Nov 6 21:09:18 EST 2014

Hi K,

On 07/11/14 03:53, K H wrote:
> We have CUCM 8.6.2 and CUBAC 9.1 having an issue where the operator
> console listing of the contacts where the calls can be dropped to
> transfer etc. The listing is inaccurate and has never been completely
> correct. I have scoured the Install guide and looked for troubleshooting
> on CUCM and AC with no luck. Any help out there ?? Can point me to how
> to find the XML doc which feeds the contacts data to AC (attendant
> console)  where I can edit it OR directions on what to synchronize
> Directory, Queue Mgmt, or Database management.

If you go to http://cubac/WebAdmin and log in, under System
Configuration/Directory Synchronization is where you can configure it.
Under Engineering you can restart the service, and also turn on logging,
I think it's call the LDAP plugin. As you can see from the paths
(C:\Program Files\Cisco\Logging\LDAP\Log\LDAPTrace.TXT), you'll need to
log into the server directly to view the logs.

> This should already be synced on a regular basis with CUCM, so I cannot
> understand why this part falls off.

We occasionally see this fall out of sync (running 8.6 CUCM and CUEAC
8.6.2), restarting the sync service sometimes fixes it, or it fixes
itself after a few days. It's all pretty opaque really.

Thanks,

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer