[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Attendant Admin Bus. Ed. console contacts not correctly populating

K H digital at firstcopycorp.com
Thu Nov 6 14:53:57 EST 2014

We have CUCM 8.6.2 and CUBAC 9.1 having an issue where the operator console listing of the contacts where the calls can be dropped to transfer etc. The listing is inaccurate and has never been completely correct. I have scoured the Install guide and looked for troubleshooting on CUCM and AC with no luck. Any help out there ?? Can point me to how to find the XML doc which feeds the contacts data to AC (attendant console)  where I can edit it OR directions on what to synchronize Directory, Queue Mgmt, or Database management. This should already be synced on a regular basis with CUCM, so I cannot understand why this part falls off.

 I doubt that AD is the cause of a duplicate user in the AC (attendant console) directory, as well as everyone new that we have added to AD is not syncing with CUCM and subsequently AC. The IP phone and telephone fields are completed for all users in AD for sync to CUCM.

Thanks for any and all responses !!!