[cisco-voip] Anyone using Nexvortex?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Nov 13 14:49:31 EST 2014

Looking for a sanitized copy of a config. Have a customer who is using them on the existing PBX and now I need to get it onto CUBE. They have guides I think for every open source type PBX on the planet and ye olde UC300/500 but nothing for IOS. I found an old UC500 config on the support forums but it's not doing the job. Working with support as well, but maybe someone out there will have something to save me some time.

Thanks in advance!

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830