[cisco-voip] Prep CAD Client Update Ahead of time?

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:13:15 EST 2014

it appears that 9.0(2)SU2 ISO is showing CAD 8.x as well.

I am planning an upgrade from 9.0(2)SU1 to SU2 and trying to get the MSI in
advance.  I do have access to a second 9.0(2)SU2 system, does anyone know
if I download the CAD msi file from one cluster and edit the MSI installer
in Orca if I can make the changes ?    I see in the PROPERTY section of
Orca the LDAPHOSTONE and LDAPHOSTTWO settings which specify the IP of the
server.

Does anyone know if those are the only two values I need to modify if I
take a MSI from one cluster to prepare for an upgrade to another cluster ?