[cisco-voip] RTMT not able to collect trace files in 10.0.1

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:45:44 EST 2014

The weird thing is, it started working.. No changes were made.  Really
really strange. No, I'm not imagining things and made sure I was using
the right servers and such. We had 2-3 people try from different PCs
with different RTMT versions including the one from the particular
CUCM server.

It looks like one needs to root the box to view those xml files.