[cisco-voip] 7912 losing options from Application menu

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Nov 18 22:26:49 EST 2014

If the phone isn't even showing the option to query services or directories then I'd guess it's the size of the config file (ATAs hit that a while back) causing problems.
You can test this by playing with a local tftp server on your PC and alt TFTP on the phone.  Just get the phone's config file from UCM and strip out some stuff the phone won't care about (multi-level config parameters, surls, etc).

If the phone is seeing the option for corporate directory but it's not working that's an entirely different issue.

-Ryan