[cisco-voip] Why does CCX have the CUCM Informix Tables?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Nov 26 01:10:01 EST 2014

Thanks to you and Charles for the insight... my switch-version is failing on some CUIC stuff so that explains it.

I would have thought they might have removed all the CUCM unique tables.. the output was showing it replicating the call forwarding table... I presume it's empty, but still..

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-V, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>