[cisco-voip] IM&P external database front-end

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Nov 26 11:06:53 EST 2014

Before I go down the road of re-creating the wheel, has anyone written a
nice front end to the postgresql database for simple reports for a customer?

While pgadmin will do the trick, a non-technical person will struggle with
getting reports out as needed.

I'm thinking about a simple search for person(s), date/time range, probably
PHP would be easiest since if you installed the phppgadmin on a linux
install, you have php and apache already there, or maybe on a 2nd box for
management purposes if it's a big install.

I'm not a coder, but I can probably hack something together, would be a lot
easier if someone else has something to share :)

Thanks!
Happy and safe Holidays to everyone
Charles