[cisco-voip] Phones migration from CUCM5 cluster to CUCM10 cluster with security enabled

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Nov 26 15:21:20 EST 2014

Option 2 is going to be the best. You just need to use the same tokens.
You also need to re-run the CTL Client pointed at the original cluster and
add the new TFTP servers to the CTL.  If you don't do that, the phones
won't trust the new cluster no matter what. Do the same thing on the new
cluster (add TFTP server IPs of original cluster) in case you need to move
phones back.

Make sure to do a couple of test phones before moving large groups.