[cisco-voip] Off Topic -Telepresence issue

Andy andy.carse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:45:25 EST 2014

Hi,
I have had some Telepresence devices landed on my lap and a comment about “it only takes 15 mins” to get this going…..
They have been shown the youtube video…..
What that doesn’t show is the days of pulling hair and shrugging’ shoulders before it was taken out of the box.

So I have
1x MX300 G2
4x SX10
1x UCS c220
1x MCU5310
TMS software.

Its for internal Conferences between 3 sites

I have installed ESXi on the C220 and a Win 2008 OS with Sql Express, then installed TMS and then hit a brick wall on what to do next.

I did think about registering them with CCM (9.1.2.11900-12) that requires a device pack to get the MX and SX devices on it, and thats ready to go next week.
It also blows out the licensing but thats another issue.
The docs that I’ve found seem to assume that the Video system is already setup…

Any pointers will be welcomed

Andy
andy.carse at gmail.com