[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.X and CUCM 8.6

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Wed Nov 26 17:24:18 EST 2014

Hi All,

We originally had it as compatible, but there was a defect on CUCM in AXL that prevented UCCX from integrating. CUCM wasn’t going to fix this bug in a 8.6 branch at the time and we also determined that supporting 8.6 on UCCX 10.x violated the N-1, N+1 compatibility that we typically support, so we pulled 8.6 support from UCCX 10.x.

HTH.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time