[cisco-voip] Jabber 10.5 CTI Reconnect Timer?

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Sat Nov 29 14:55:00 EST 2014

Hi,
i have a CUCM and IM&P cluster 9.1.X and jabber for windows 10.5.X.
I have noticed  (for all Jabber versions 9+ i have used) that when for
some reason connection to the publisher, subscriber, presence is lost
and i revert to SRST, when the connection to the cluster is back, all
services working fine except for CTI integration (so i have red X on the
deskphone).
IM works fine, phones are registered back to the Publisher but deskphone
control fails.
I have to either sign out and sign in again from my Jabber or select use
my PC for calls and then again use my deskphone.
It seems like It is purely a reconnect issue and not a firewall or DNS
or whatever but i don't know where to look for.
Any help appreciated,

BR
Antonios