[cisco-voip] 7945 more button does nothing under ITL (can't delete the ITL)

Jeffrey Girard jeffrey.girard at girardinc.com
Wed Oct 1 12:36:27 EDT 2014

Jason -
                I just watched your video.  Could it possibly be/have you checked mechanical?  Have you confirmed that the mechanical aspects of the physical button is actually working?  For example, at the beginning of your video with the phone onhook, have you tried to press the "More" button at that point to confirm that the physical button is actually working?

Dr. Jeffrey T. Girard (Jeff), PhD
Colonel, United States Army (Retired)
Senior Network Engineer / VoIP Engineer - WireMeHappy.com
(607) 835-0406 (home office)
(845) 764-1661 (mobile)
(607) 835-0458 (fax)