[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.5.1 lab licensing

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Mon Oct 6 09:04:49 EDT 2014

Hi Jason,

I know this doesn’t really help what you’re trying to do, more of an FYI, but in 10.0 we increased the demo license duration from 30 days to 60 days.

There is still no permanent NFR-type license for a limited amount of seats as in CUCM. I would take the Cisco AM/SE route.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time