[cisco-voip] DRS Data Extractor - UI Thoughts‏

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:43:22 EDT 2014

I had a recent situation where a tool like this would have been
helpful instead of manually trying to piece the data together.

I would lean toward a CSV file but open to anything that is straight
forward. In my particular case I was trying to get the route patterns
and CTI route point info out of a backup set and their associated
settings (calling party number mask, prefix digits, etc) from a DRF
set that wouldn't restore.

Erick