[cisco-voip] Cisco Jabber for Windows/MAC in Phone Only Mode

David Schulz dschulz at skyline-ats.com
Thu Oct 23 14:54:38 EDT 2014

Thanks for info, Anthony. I was able to install the Jabber client in phone only mode… using the install switches. On install it puts this information in the bootstrap folder….

msiexec.exe /i CiscoJabberSetup.msi CLEAR=1 PRODUCT_MODE=Phone_Mode TFTP=10.1.1.1 AUTHENTICATOR=CUCM CCMCIP=10.1.1.1 CTI=10.1.1.1

I tried the SRV install… the configuration on the server is correct and verified with nslookup. however, the client won’t request it. It would be nice if Cisco would have left these options available on the Advanced Setting page (shrug).

Unfortunately, the Cisco Jabber for MAC doesn’t have this install as an option.

Dave