[cisco-voip] CUCM and IM&P 10x Upgrade and Parameters

Josh Warcop josh at warcop.com
Tue Oct 28 23:51:29 EDT 2014

In the field we're not enumerating all the parameters and checking the differences. It is actually helping to getting a consistent state across the two products.

If Jabber/ASA/XMPP proxy was involved and it was large enterprise 25k plus users multi-cluster I would spend the time. Sub-1000 we don't get into that level detail.

Sent from my Windows Phone