[cisco-voip] Remove lines on phones with BAT

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:05:36 EDT 2014

Scott,

SIP or SCCP, either way, for emergency reasons you don't want phones laying
about, unable to save a life when people depend on the reliability of 911.

Here's one option without knowing your environment design or limitations:
 Setup Auto Registration and then Bulk Delete all the phones.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) <rratliff at cisco.com