[cisco-voip] Remove lines on phones with BAT

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Oct 29 18:17:22 EDT 2014

That's dangerous info to pass around without being a lawyer.  The law is
going to vary state by state about whether all phones have to be able to
dial 911.  And legislation is constantly changing.  Right now, there's
Kari's law going around trying to get passed which will force everyone to
not require any sort of access code to dial 911-
http://www.change.org/p/let-hotel-phones-dial-911-easily-help-enact-kari-s-law

Brian