[cisco-voip] UCCX tomcat - move to CA signed certificate Gotya's?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Sep 15 07:51:32 EDT 2014

The only gotcha I can think of is, if you are on newer versions even though it’s one cert you have to restart Tomcat, CUIC and Finesse, if you are using it, as they all run as separate instances.

HTH

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830