[cisco-voip] UCCX tomcat - move to CA signed certificate Gotya's?

Andrew Grech agrech88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 08:52:55 EDT 2014

Well seemed to work OK thanks for assistance Anthony and Matthew.

So this for 9.02 UCCX automatically chained the certificates, socialminer
10.5 required me to specify the root where in the Intermediate host and
issuing server came from.

I should have added an additional SAN for the IP of the server as Calabrio
wants to use the IP for JAVA...

Matthew I was talking about internal certificates but chained CA's. People
used to just sign with a root but now its common for Root > intermediate
and issuing server . See this post
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/30501/cucm-uploading-ccmadmin-web-gui-certificates
the extra steps were not required.

Thanks Anthony for the link I did it out of hours as I saw CAD but didn't
see any affect... PS Anthony I'd love to hear how you went with Presence, I
still have a TAC case open for DRS which is preventing me from clustering
the server.