[cisco-voip] CUACS 10.5.1 and BLF?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Sep 16 16:59:35 EDT 2014

page 20

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuacs/10_5_1/install_admin_guide/CUACS1051GUIDE.pdf

So the customer would need to upgrade licensing from Enhanced to Enhanced Plus for CUACS to work.  I made an assumption that the new CUACS worked like the old, and that IM&P wasn't mandatory for line status.  Somehow Matt Wyndhamm left that licensing Enhanced Plus cost/part out of his demo..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mltZygLYuE