[cisco-voip] no Ringback on 7940-SCCP when calls are going over SIP

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:39:44 EDT 2014

Call flow is phone to cucm, then sip to cube (asr), then sip to the itsp.
 Codec remains g711ulaw through the entire stream.

Other sccp phones (7970, 6945 etc) work flawlessly.  Just the older phones
not doing the ring back.

I'll need to run through the rtmt traces more tomorrow to check out the
other notes below.

Thanks for the replies.