[cisco-voip] CUBE SP edition question

Walenta, Philip Philip.Walenta at Polycom.com
Fri Sep 19 13:34:07 EDT 2014

I've set one up for SIP without dial-peers.  Matching on incoming/outgoing characteristics.

It's a very poorly documented box.

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Erick
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 12:29 PM
To: ciscovoip
Subject: [cisco-voip] CUBE SP edition question

Has anyone set one of these up before. (ASR) ?

I have found cisco docs explaining how to set up multiple vrf's and associate sip to each vrf.

The piece I'm not able to locate docs on is how to configure dial peers to use certain vrf's?

Is there a good example config of a whole cube sp out there ? I haven't found one yet on cisco and only parts.

Sent from my iPhone