[cisco-voip] CUBE SP edition question

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:32:32 EDT 2014

Thanks, are those the policies?   I saw a document mention matching on
policies.  I am just doing some prep work, will be actually working on
this next week but it is my first one and not finding much.

I basically am trying to multiple clients on it with different VRFs
and was thinking I could use dial peers per VRF but some docs indicate
you send everything to CUCM to do the routing but that document wasn't
very clear.

I could match/route on characteristics to, the end goal is to get the
calls routed in to multiple CUCMs and outbound calls to go out the
right vrf to ITSP.

Did you find a good example of a whole config on cisco when you worked
on yours or not?