[cisco-voip] CUBE SP edition question

Amit Kumar amit3.kum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 02:45:23 EDT 2014

In cube sp, we can have adjacency pointing to individual customers,  and
then associate them with vrfs, so that you can have better control per
interface.

Cube sp uses call policy to match and route the calls. There are various
type of routing one can do like adjacency based, account I'd based, domain
based, number based are a few to name. There is a cube sp administration
guide on Cisco site, which deals much details on this stuff to get working
on cube sp.

Hope that helps
Thanks