[cisco-voip] Active Advisor for UC?

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Wed Sep 24 14:06:38 EDT 2014

Hi,
I suggest you have a look at PhoneView from UnifiedFX (http://www.unifiedfx.com), one of it’s key features is an Endpoint Assessment report that was written in collaboration with Akhil Behl (author of Securing Cisco IP Telephony networks - http://www.amazon.com/Securing-Telephony-Networks-Networking-Technology/dp/1587142953)

You can get a free copy of the free ITL Scanner, it does more than just check for bad ITL files:

http://www.unifiedfx.com/itl-scanner/

Also we recorded a series of webinars on Endpoint Security and Compliance with Akhil, you can view them here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxsqZcpVKWYNTz77yhLTS7WW7w-7MB3kg

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh, CCIE #12345
CTO