[cisco-voip] FYI: UCCx v9.0 EOL announced...

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:31:18 EDT 2015

*"Thanks for your question. The support for co-residence of CAD and Finesse
will be available in UCCX 10.6. We are currently in the controlled-release
phase - what this means is that the support for the mixed mode is only
being given out to a few customers whose migration plan is reviewed by
internal teams and a COP file is provided for that customer only. This is
to ensure that any feedback is incorporated before the official support is
announced. The supported will be announced soon and the COP file which
provides the support will be available for all customers in version 10.6."*

Source:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12443556/ask-expert-finesse-uccx-next-generation-agent-desktop-and-transitioning-cad#comment-10335836