[cisco-voip] Finesse customisations - feedback

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Tue Apr 14 04:15:17 EDT 2015

Hi Erik,

This is actually a follow up of that and also a follow-up of the Ask-the-Expert session I did on Finesse.

I noticed that there are quite a few partners on this group who might not have had a chance to provide feedback on those two events and hence the question.

Cheers,
Abhiram Kramadhati

Sent from my iPhone