[cisco-voip] Rdirecting number over SIP PSTN,

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Apr 15 16:14:11 EDT 2015

Nate,

I am pretty sure your diagnosis is correct. I had the exact same issue happen to me.

In my case, I controlled both ends so I made the redirecting number an alternate extension in the cuc voicemail account and all was fine (it was only one number so it was a simple solution).

Couldn't you fixup the RDINS with a transformation mask?

Thanks,

Ryan