[cisco-voip] Cisco Finesse vs CAD

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:00:04 EDT 2015

We have depolyed it for one customer so far. It better and worse than
CAD at the same time.
It's like when Cisco moved from CUPC to Jabber. As it's based on new
tech it has potential but there's a huge backlog for feature parity
with CAD.

What do you say to customers who were used to basic functions like
chat, blind transfer and recent call list. The agent cant even see a
call history list!

I have given up hope with Cisco... maybe in UCCX 11.