[cisco-voip] Jabber Click to Dial for Browsers

Walenta, Philip Philip.Walenta at Polycom.com
Sun Apr 19 10:32:52 EDT 2015

While that functionality is nice, and possibly obvious to many of us on this list, that sort of feature is not that intuitive to most average users.   I agree that it should exist in Windows.

Additionally, it is not as easy as a simple click from a UI/UX perspective.  That capability is a non-starter on minimally 50% of the user base (probably less so with Mac users).

Sent from my iPhone