[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 MoH

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Tue Apr 21 09:36:35 EDT 2015

Has anyone else heard rumors that Fixed Audio Source may get Unicast support again at some point with CUCM 11?  I’ve got a handful of customers with SIP Trunks and cannot stream MoH to their SIP Trunk provider because the stream needs to be Unicast. They are not using CUBE as the SBC. I don’t suppose there is any way to use a router to convert the stream to Unicast before it hits the SBC?