[cisco-voip] 3rd party conference phones

Nick Thompson nick at imperial.org
Tue Apr 28 17:22:53 EDT 2015

I just checked with a customer who has a bunch of the FLX2’s deployed and he is seeing the same behavior.  He also tested with the standard SIP device and advanced SIP device with no change.  He was going to call Revo and see if there is something he is missing or if it is just a limitation of the device firmware.

Nick