[cisco-voip] tokenless CTL client - how to move devices between mixed mode clusters?

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Aug 12 22:03:52 EDT 2015

The tokenless CTL is signed by the CallManager.pem on the publisher.  Upload that cert as a phone-trust cert and TVS on that cluster will be able to authenticate files signed by that cert.

CTL Record #:1
          ----
BYTEPOS TAG LENGTH VALUE
------- --- ------ -----
1 RECORDLENGTH 2 1701
2 DNSNAME 20 videolab-ucm11a-pub
3 SUBJECTNAME 70 CN=videolab-ucm11a-pub.videolab.local;OU=TAC;O=Cisco;L=NC;ST=RTP;C=US
4 FUNCTION 2 System Administrator Security Token
5 ISSUERNAME 70 CN=videolab-ucm11a-pub.videolab.local;OU=TAC;O=Cisco;L=NC;ST=RTP;C=US
6 SERIALNUMBER 16 52:0B:74:69:CF:4F:5A:CD:5B:48:6F:EE:99:9E:E0:B8
9 CERTIFICATE 961 76 5D 15 01 0E 41 0D 16 BE EA 8A 98 29 33 EE 27 B6 3E D3 01 (SHA1 Hash HEX)
10 IPADDRESS 4
This etoken was used to sign the CTL file.

admin:show cert own CallManager/CallManager.pem
[
  Version: V3
  Serial Number: 520B7469CF4F5ACD5B486FEE999EE0B8
…

 -
Ryan