[cisco-voip] Unity prompt " wait while I transfer your call "

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Aug 14 12:03:03 EDT 2015

There was a time in Windows where you could hunt down the prompt in the directory and re-record it. Not supported of course.

I think all you can do now is disable it all together.

When they got rid of the please we were inundated with complaints. Huge. We ended up disabling it I believe.

If you look at the transfer rules of call handlers and subscribers you will see an option to disable it.

Hope this helps.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.