[cisco-voip] Prime Collab AA and MS AD

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Wed Aug 19 10:49:49 EDT 2015

Does anyone know if you can integrate prime collab assurance with Active Directory? All I get out of the application is "Error connecting to LDAP" no matter what I try to get it to do. I don't see any place for certificate acceptance for LDAPS in this application either, but there is certainly a checkbox there for Use SSL.

I think I understand why our network guys don't have the Collab Infrastructure integrated with it ,  but I want to see if I can get around this obstacle if anyone has any tips.

Thanks,

Adam Pawlowski
SUNYAB
+17166458489