[cisco-voip] Unity 10.5 hacking issue

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Aug 19 16:19:10 EDT 2015

Sounds like alternate number to me.

If they haven't deleted it, try running this from the Unity Connection
publisher:
run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from tbl_alternatecontactnumber where
transfernumber like '9%'

That will show all alternate contact numbers beginning with 9 and then we
can figure out the user or call handler it's configured on from there.