[cisco-voip] CER export to Intrado

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:05:35 EDT 2015

if someone dials 911 and the ELIN goes to the PSAP the psap can call that
user back.  if a second person calls 911 the second ELIN goes out and the
PSAP can call that user back also.  The third call goes out and the first
ELIN goes out and now the PSAP can call the third caller back but can not
call the first caller back. we figure that unless it's the same issue per
ERL that we would not have more than 2 911 calls going at the same time.

For us, it was wanting to have the PSAP be able to get back to more people
in case of 911 calls.

YMMV

Scott