[cisco-voip] Recent post regarding CUBE / SIP Profiles to remove video from SDP

Tong, Dana Dana.Tong at team.telstra.com
Mon Aug 24 22:21:02 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I recall recently reading a problem / solution from someone who had an issue where calls were not being negotiated with an ITSP because the CUBE was sending video capabilities in the SDP. There was a solution where someone had written a SIP profile to remove the additional m= line in the SDP to the ITSP.

I've searched the mailing list. However I'm thinking it may have been on the Cisco Support Forums but I haven't found it there either.

Does anyone have an example or recall seeing this kind of issue / solution recently?

It was a SIP profile on CUBE to remove video capabilities in the invite.

Cheers
Dana