[cisco-voip] Recent post regarding CUBE / SIP Profiles to remove video from SDP

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Aug 24 22:42:05 EDT 2015

Not sure which post you are referencing but here is what I have used in the past and it worked for me;

voice class sip-profiles XXX
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Attribute remove
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Media modify "m=video(.*)" ""
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Bandwidth-Info remove
!

Thanks,

Ryan