[cisco-voip] UCCx CAD client pre upgrade

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:30:43 EDT 2015

There is a preconfiguration utility you can grab from the install media.

Check the CAD Install guide for more info:
Page 108,
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/install/guide/cadx106-installation-guide.pdf

You should be good to go with the latest version of UCCX, but do be aware
of this defect:
https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCur11033