[cisco-voip] CUCM Native Presence (BLF/SD) populating Directories / Call Lists

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:39:19 EST 2015

BLFs don't generate missed call alerts.  only DNs.     It might be helpful
to get a third phone (or IP Communicator) so you don't have to 'dial
itself', that might be making things a little confusing to understand the
various behaviors.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 8:32 PM, Jeffrey Girard <jeffrey.girard at girardinc.com